No flash player!
It looks like you don't have flash player installed. Click here to go to Macromedia download page.
For more information on restaurants, happenings, shopping, etc.
please click on the newsletters and press pages below.
Other places you might enjoy:
What to Expect:
A true sense of “arrival” when landing on your own air strip on this beautiful 93 acre private island home. Surrounded by clear blue Bahamian waters, expansive views, calm and relaxation set in. A natural habitat where flamingos and peacocks roam free and with a dedicated staff to pamper you.
What to do:
How to Get There:
- Relax on the superb main beach or by the sea-view infinity pool.
- Cruise on our boats to explore neighboring islands, water ski, bone fish, and snorkel.
- Windsurf, sail, or kayak.
- Play tennis, basketball, croquet.
- Indulge in spa treatments.
- Enjoy fresh, delicious prepared fruit, vegetables, gilled fish, meat, wine and desserts.
- Experience glamorous sunsets with a glass of fine champagne, catch up on movies, books, each other.
Commercial or private flights to Nassau or Ft. Lauderdale where you are met and transferred to a charter flight to Little Whale Cay.
Flight time from Nassau is 15 minutes and 30 minutes from Ft. Lauderdale.
Water transfers from Nassau to LWC can be arranged.
Some private jets can land on Chub Cay, a 20 minute water transfer from Little Whale Cay.
Extra Services Available:
Spa treatments, transfers to the island, specialized personnel i.e., bone fishing guide, Dive Master, tennis pro, jet skis can all be arranged, but are not included in the rate.